Wednesday, March 9, 2011

keep it rolling

I recently had a lengthy, catch up type conversation with a friend whom I speak to every three to four months. He no longer lives in the Boston area and it's refreshing when friends are finding personal success, are stable, and keep it rolling in the direction they seem fit. Losing touch is never a good thing.

Overall, it's been a few days since I've posted. There have been a few topics to touch upon, but it never came to fruition, and certainly not in the form of words. There's been gobs of reading but I didn't feel compelled to shell out opinions or discuss why Joel Stein's writings stick by setting an audience -- and making them adjust -- instead of adhering to magazine norms. I digress. There are things to look foward to: Tall Heights concert, continuing to read Kitchen Confidential, dim sum with friends (spreading the brunch love) and beginning whispers of birthdays in a couple weeks. And, I have to book a rental car for Florda, which means heading south and the much-needed vacation is approaching. I'm reading to let the bones thaw. I'm going to embrace a week without television, Internet and routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment