Friday, March 25, 2011

Craig's List. The other Craig's List

Welcome to Craig’s List. In an attempt to bring more spice to the blog, I’ll write five tidbits of news, events, and noteworthy nuggets that are on the “Yay and Nay” scale. Some will pertain to my life, others not so much. What I’m saying is that during the course of a week the good and the bad occur. Therefore, here’s the platform to display such anecdotes. And, I'll add links to stories and videos; a forum of sorts to learn something new. I will post every Friday or Saturday here on out. Off we go…
The Yay: 
-Brett Dennen’s new album will be released in April. He’s really good, people.
-Heading to Florida with mah girl in a week from tomorrow. This might be a re-occurring yay until my toes are in sand.
-Seeing an old Informer friend this week (co-worker) who, for lack of better description, makes me laugh every time I’m in his general vicinity.
-Dolly is here this weekend.
-The Bruins drubbing the Habs last night, 7-0, which in turn silences the Montreal media for 30 seconds.
The Nay:
-Dentist appointment yesterday: No cavities, but my dentist insisted we talk about Jewish cuisine, prolonging the appointment for 25 minutes.
-The bus bomb in Jerusalem, Israel.
-Learning that renting a car in Florida when you’re not 25 is an extra $25…per day
-The Impala holla’s right windshield wiper stopped working.
-Admitting that this “Yay and Nay” section came to fruition by wanting to condense my blog, but also because my girlfriend’s “Awkward and Awesome” posts are inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment