Thursday, April 14, 2011

musical Thursday

The girlfriend and I just got back from a Barefoot Truth show on Newbury Street. There's no need to rehash the past on my admiration toward BFT since it's well documented. They played an acoustic set and, to my surprise, packed a lively 30-person or so crowd who clapped along and made the best of a small venue. And by venue I mean a Patagonia store. Unfortunately, the below picture does not include Wayno, the band's piano player, as there was a light in front of my lens. And, to reiterate, they did not have much room to work with. All in all, they tuned up and performed a comforting set. Seeing live music on a Thursday -- which in my mind hints at the impending weekend -- is something I want to do more of. I am going to post a few videos to my Facebook page, so tune in shortly for some new beats!

BFT, minus Wayno.

No comments:

Post a Comment