Monday, January 24, 2011

getting an ear full.

A full slate of live music awaits. Sure, I have seen countless shows but 2011 features a plethora of favorable artists. My list of resolutions could have included this but this is more of an undertaking. With concerts filling up the calendar, I am elated to blog about the pure feeling of shows, people’s expressions, memorable rhythms and the immeasurable cohesiveness that transpires. A stream of photos will accompany the posts and maybe some videos, too. Inevitably, some tickets come at a steeper price than others but whatever, life's expensive sometimes. I just need music. It feels wholesome. It feels right. An open mind and appreciation for musical creativity is all that’s required. Whether it be a small venue or large venue; attending with my girlfriend or friends; or perhaps even catching an acoustic solo set in a beat down pub – it all sounds good to me. To those following a similar musical path I wish you the best. And to those joining me on this melodic adventure it means a lot.

Here is the list so far. I'm sure it will grow.


Joshua RadinFebruary 12 @ House of Blues (Boston)
Barefoot TruthFebruary 20 @ Brighton Music Hall
Iron & WineApril 19 @ House of Blues (Boston)
GusterMay 7 @ House of Blues (Boston)  
Dispatch – June 25 @ TD Banknorth Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment