Tuesday, May 31, 2011

welcome back three-daze.

It's entirely feasible that the Bruins winning made this weekend more enjoyable. I remain in awe of how this team pulled it together at precisely the right moment on the biggest stage. Anyways, the weekend was great. For starters, the girlfriend and I headed to Connecticut so she could partake in my sister's bachelorette party. My sister is in full wedding mode and we'll be headed back to CT in three weeks for the wedding. I'm stoked.

Meanwhile, while they frolicked around, I headed to visit my roommate from college, Brian. We spent nearly two hours on his back porch embracing summer's warmth while listening Iron & Wine and crushing beers before going out. It brought back fond college memories with the kid, and we're still able to enjoy the simple things to this day.

We were roommates. I enjoyed college.

 
For your viewing pleasure: Iron & Wine - Upward Over the Mountain


Other weekend things: kayaking the Charles River with friends, getting my golf swing back and a beer-b-que hosted by another friend from college. 

Three day weekends, you're spot on.

No comments:

Post a Comment